Complete details for fall 2018
- Season starts August 6th and ends November 3rd
- The cost is $125 per player
- We do provide a sibling discount for multi-player registrations
- EVERY PLAYER makes a team
- EVERY PLAYER is required to attend evaluations (this assists us in creating well balanced and fair teams)
- practices are twice a week. The days depend on the coach you are assigned to.
We do accommodate conflict days however please remember that the 13U and 18U are created by a live draft process. We can not accommodate all requests due to this. Please state any conflicts in the commment portion of your registration. We usually do not have many problems with this process. 10U division is created by the board and is not drafted. ALL youth practices will be held at one of our Madison City Elementary Schools.
Youth practices will not be held at Dublin. Dublin is reserved for our adult league.
-Games are every Saturday morning/afternoon. Each team will play 2 matches of 3 sets. First 2 of a match are played to 25. The 3rd of a set are played to 15. We make every effort to keep the matches as close together as we can. Each match lasts up to 45 mins.
- players’ families are expected to volunteer line judge or scorekeep for their team at least twice during the season. It is a requirement of joining our league.
- uniform jerseys will be provided the week of first scheduled game. We encourage all players to try jerseys on at evaluations before ordering. It is recommended to order one size up from your child’s normal shirt size.
- KNEE PADS ARE REQUIRED (your player may not participate without them)
- Athletic sneakers are also required. No Keds, Converse, slip-ons, or casual dress flat sneakers. These are not safe with the movements and play of volleyball.
- we do provide balls however players may bring their own balls as well
-10U and 13U use Tachikara Volly Lite or Molten u12 balls (also know as soft touch)
-18U use Molten L2 balls or Tachikara SV5WS
- divisions are 10U/10UA (8-10)
- WE WILL NOT PLAY PLAYERS UP IN THE FALL OUTSIDE OF THEIR AGE BRACKET
(Players may play up in the SPRING during the developmental season
And if they age up appropriately by Beginning of fall season)
- UA are divisions for advanced players only. Each will have a team of 10 players. Each will be selected by tryout process. If a player DOES NOT make the advanced team they will default to a reagular season 10U or 13U team. This is why we keep the price the same. Please remember that you may register for this team to try out but it does not guarantee a spot.